... and what will you bring me today?

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter 2014




April also has Easter time and it was a beautiful day! St. Timothy's Episcopal Church has the most wonderful windows I think, and every time I look at them I see different parts in new ways. The monk that designed them for the new sanctuary had a true feeling for what the parishioners wanted and what was best for the space. This was also the first Easter for the new Rector and the celebrations were overflowing with people, music and caring for each other!













My son Mike and his family were visiting Karly's parents and had a fun Easter egg hunt for Bianca - ah, to be an only grandchild and have all the adults around only for you!


Every child should have as many adults as possible around to love them!

Such a sweet little girl she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment